Refund Support Vocations Program (RSVP)
- Through the Knights of Columbus Refund Support Vocations Program (RSVP), councils, assemblies, and Squires circles “adopt” one or more seminarians or postulants and provide them with financial assistance and moral support.
Qualifing councils and assemblies receive a $100 refund for every $500 donated. Up to a limit of $2000 donated to an individual, while the refund for Squires is $20.00 for every $100 donated.
The following persons are eligible to receive RSVP funds:
- Seminarians attending college seminaries.
- Seminarians who have been accepted by a diocese.
- Seminarian attending seminaries in preparation for priestly ordination.
- Seminarians in their “Pastoral" year, ie:transitional deacons.
- Men and women who are novices or postulants in religious orders or religious communities.